You're an Introverted Artist
You’re a great artist and have a unique way of expressing yourself.
While you’re definitely an introvert and a homebody, that doesn’t mean you can’t grow your business. All while wearing comfy sweatpants and drinking your favorite mug of tea!
Your superpower is that you are really great at expressing yourself through art or graphic design.
Your big challenge? Putting yourself out there and being visible feels hard, and it makes marketing feel really difficult. But once people get to know you, they realize how special you are.
As for your marketing, it’s not about trying every single strategy (thank goodness!), it’s about finding what feels most aligned to your personality and strengths, and doing more of that.
Keep reading for your customized plan
to help you grow your business:
1. Use your artistic abilities to your advantage. Maybe you’re a great painter or you can really draw well. See how you can apply that design knowledge to your business by creating cool graphics you can use on social media that stand out from everyone else. Create carousel posts in Canva to share on social. If you have really great graphics and share good content, people will want to share it more. Or create a really beautiful freebie you can share to build your email list. Put extra thought in creating a cohesive brand look, as this could be something you get known for.
Mindset tip: You might worry that your artwork isn’t good enough to share, or maybe that it doesn’t make sense to include it in your business. Know that what you do is unique and including this passion in your business makes you different from everyone else, and people will be drawn to that (pun intended).
2. Think about creating videos to broaden your reach. Know how to help people solve a specific problem or want to share a few tips on a particular topic? Share them via video of either text and graphics or with video of you explaining a particular topic. The beauty of using video is you have the ability to edit it to your heart’s content––and you can do it from home, no “going Live” for you!
Mindset tip: As an introvert, you may be a bit worried to be so visible in your business. It’s normal to feel like you may be judged or feel a bit of imposter syndrome when you create content, but know that your audience wants your help and you are already a few steps ahead of them. So share your knowledge and serve others. Also, being visible gets easier over time.
3. Reach out to people individually. You’re great at connecting one-on-one. So reach out to people you can help and offer them a free strategy or discovery call, where you help them solve a problem and share some insights. Then ask them if they want to hear more about your offer.
Mindset tip: It can be hard to reach out at first, because you may fear rejection or feel like you’ll be judged. But know that when you reach out to a potential client, you’re doing them a favor because you’re helping them solve an issue they’re having. Your bravery to reach out will help get the ball rolling and they’ll be grateful for your help.
Hi, I'm Agatha Brewer!
I’m a business coach who works with new entrepreneurs to help them get the clarity and confidence to launch and grow their businesses.
I combine over 15 years of corporate marketing experience and my coach training (Whole Person Certified Coach®) to help new business owners move their ideas out of their heads and into reality––getting them clarity around what they want to create, defining their overall vision, helping them set the right strategic foundations (marketing plan) and unraveling any mindset blocks that are standing in their way.
Looking for some ways to grow your biz?
1. Check out The Intentional Solopreneur podcast. I interview both up-and-coming and successful service-based business owners and I’m all about providing you with actionable tips you can implement in your business right away.
2. Hop on a free 30 minute call with me! If you’re ready to grow your business, schedule a quick call with me. We’ll talk about what you’re trying to create in your business and I’ll let you know which program is the best fit for you.
3. Are you looking to jump-start your business? Read more about my 1:1 coaching program for new entrepreneurs. It’s designed to help you set the right strategic and mindset foundations to help you launch or grow your business.