Last updated on January 12, 2021
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time Agatha Brewer Coaching decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Agatha Brewer Coaching and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of http://www.agathabrewer.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
· Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
· Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
In addition, Agatha Brewer Coaching may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Agatha Brewer Coaching may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the products or services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences. The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Agatha Brewer Coaching does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties. Agatha Brewer Coaching may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from http://www.agathabrewer.com.
Agatha Brewer Coaching may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Agatha Brewer Coaching may find it beneficial to all our customers to share specific data with our trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail, deliver support and/or arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your personal information, other than to deliver those services which you requested, and as such they are required, in accordance with this agreement, to maintain the strictest of confidentiality with regards to all your information.
Agatha Brewer Coaching uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Instagram.com, Facebook.com and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Agatha Brewer Coaching’s control.
Disclosure of Information
Agatha Brewer Coaching may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Agatha Brewer Coaching.
- Agatha Brewer Coaching greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Agatha Brewer Coaching products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
- Agatha Brewer Coaching’s website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com or use the Unsubscribe function on the email itself. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Agatha Brewer Coaching will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Notice to European Union Users
Agatha Brewer Coaching’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Agatha Brewer Coaching takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Terms of Site and Course Access and Product Purchaser Agreement
All programs, products, and services are owned and provided by Agatha Brewer Coaching,(“Company” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”). The term “You” or “Your” refers to any user or purchaser of said program(s), product(s) or service(s) (the “Offering”). These Terms and Conditions of Use govern and define how You are allowed to use and access Company’s Offering. We reserve the right to update and change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, and will update them accordingly with the ‘date last updated’ at the top of this page.
You are legally bound to these Terms and Conditions of Use whether or not You have read them. If You do not agree with any of Our Terms and Conditions of Use, please email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and We will make reasonable efforts to remove Your name, email, and access to Our Offering and website(s).
Your Product or Course Use and Consent
When You purchased Our Offering, You were given a reasonable notice that these Terms and Conditions of Use existed. By moving forward with Your purchase of the Offering and further access of the Offering, You implicitly agreed and continue to agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as any disclaimers and privacy disclosures contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
If you purchased a program or Offering that includes an online component (ex. online course), you will have access to that content for one year after your purchase date. After that, access may be revoked at any time. This gives you ample time to download whatever you want to keep. The course materials (templates, PDFs, recordings, videos, etc.) are for Your use only. Do not share, distribute or make copies of this information for anyone but Yourself.
You agree You are at least 18 years old or of age in Your applicable jurisdiction to access the Offering. Access of Our Offering and related materials by a minor is a violation of use, and We reserve the right to terminate Your access if such an issue is discovered.
Intellectual Property Notice
All images, text, designs, graphics, trademarks, and service marks are owned by and property of Agatha Brewer Coaching or the properly attributed party. It is a violation of federal law to use any of Our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification of any materials contained on this site is illegal and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible should We choose to do so, including asking for financial penalties (damages) and/or an injunction forcing You to stop using Our intellectual property immediately.
You may use Our intellectual property with clear and obvious credit back to Our site, as well as links back to the page where the materials, designs, images, text, quote, or post is located when it is appropriate to do so. However, You may never claim any of Our intellectual property as Your own or Your unique creation, even with attribution.
Online Course Intellectual Property
Any and all materials, paid or free, that You access on this or any related domains that contain Our Offering are under the sole ownership or licensed use of Agatha Brewer Coaching.
To be clear, We own Our page layout and design, overall look and appearance, individual graphics, icons, videos, logos, taglines, and trademarks (common law or federally registered). You are not allowed to reproduce any part of Our website(s), program(s), product(s), service materials, or related communications.
You are only receiving a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license for non-commercial use only in order to access any content or materials in the Offering You have paid for or opted to receive. If You exceed the scope of this license, as determined by a legal authority such as a court of law or the Trademark Trials and Appeals Board, You have committed infringement in a manner that materially harms Us, and We have the right to seek damages and/or an injunction to remedy the situation until We are made whole.
- Access the Offering for Your personal use (if additional members of Your team need to access the Offering, You must purchase additional Offerings at one per each team member).
- Use Our trademarks and copyrighted materials with Our consent and proper credit and marking, namely, citing © Agatha Brewer Coaching as the source of the materials and marking any federally registered trademarks with ® or common law trademarks with ™.
You may not:
- Re-sell or trade Your access to the Offering.
- Share the Offering with anyone else who has not yet purchased it or opted in to receive it.
- Reprint or republish any of the Offering, in part or in whole.
- Distribute any of the materials contained in the Offering or related materials and/or communications as Your own, otherwise known as stealing.
- Reproduce and tweak any part or whole of the Offering for distribution as Your own work.
- Claim ownership or use over any of Our intellectual property without Our prior consent, which includes (but is not limited to): copyrights such as course materials, worksheets, workbooks, lessons, videos, and more; trademarks such as names, logos, taglines, or other unique source identifiers; or trade dress including the look and feel of the Offering (and its related communications and materials).
- Use Our Offering or any related materials and/or communications in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose(s).
Request for Permission to Use Content
If You wish to use, publish, or access any of Our content, Offering(s), or related materials, You must do so by requesting permission prior to commencing use of the same by emailing Us at email@example.com.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES AS TO OUR PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAM MATERIALS. YOU AGREE THAT PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAM MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PROGRAM MATERIALS WILL BE FUNCTIONAL, UNINTERRUPTED, CORRECT, COMPLETE, APPROPRIATE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE, OR CONTENT ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF OUR PROGRAM, PRODUCT, OR SERVICES MATERIALS, OR ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
YOUR MATERIALS AND CONTRIBUTIONS
By submitting a comment, photo, video, or other material(s) onto any website or platform owned or maintained by Us, including but not limited to third-party access sites, such as Our Facebook group(s) or online software platforms that We use to distribute Our Offering and related materials, You agree that We have a non-revocable, commercial license to re-publish Your submission in whole or in part unless You explicitly state that We may not do so with said submission. You have no right to privacy by accessing Our Offering or related materials, and We reserve the right to disclose Your participation in the same.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Mailing Address: 2121 Ridgedale Rd. NE, Atlanta, GA 30317
Agatha Brewer Coaching